i am looking for help in database design
Posted by: Vladimir Nikolic
Date: October 31, 2007 07:52AM

Heya all,
i would be gratefull if someone could take a time and help me to find good solution for my project.
I need to make a database which will hold information about feedback forms from my web site.
On my web page there is a contact form with 4 fields.
Name, phone number, subject and message.
I would like to put all this in database so i can track feedback on my web site.

I have a few groups of users on my web site. E.g group Marketing, group Project Office, group Leaders and so on..

Logic should be like this. When some of users log in, they should be able to see new questions sent by web site contact forms, but only those which are considering their groups.
E.g. user John belong to Marketing group. When he click on Feedback link, he should be able to see only questions for Marketing group. If someone from Marketing group already answered to question, John should be able to see that answer as well. If no one already answered to question, John should be able to click on Reply button and answer.

I hope i explained this well.

Now, i am stuck with database. What do you think which tables and fields i should have in my database to get questions and answers in proper way?

best regards,
Vladimir

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject
Written By
Posted
i am looking for help in database design
October 31, 2007 07:52AM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.