MySQL Forums
Forum List  »  Quality Assurance

Install Error
Posted by: Julia Fuller
Date: May 30, 2011 07:03PM

I have been trying for about the past 3 hours to figure out how to fix an error I received while installing site and i just haven't been able to.

I keep getting this error:
You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'INSERT INTO `article` VALUES(7, 8, 'Online Credit Card Application', 'Credit car' at line 11
Invalid query: select * from issuer order by issuer_name

I've googled this issue and have checked more than 1 site but no concrete results yet. First of all, I don't even know what file I need to edit. I'm guessing the file is 'article' - but I have 2 of those files, 1 in admin and 1 in main. I read a response on a site (forgot which) to an error similar to mine and they said to add apostrophe's to non-numerical entries - or something to that effect. Right now I am just stuck and have no idea what to do, how to fix this error.

Thanks for any help anyone can offer.

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject
Views
Written By
Posted
Install Error
May 30, 2011 07:03PM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.