MySQL Enterprise Dashboard Problem
Posted by: parashar pradhan
Date: April 23, 2010 06:35AM

Hi,

When i clicked on Monitor and Events TAB ,it generates me the following error:-

" com.mysql.util.jdbctemplate.SQLRuntimeException: java.sql.SQLException: Got error 28 from storage engine SQL: SELECT SQL_CALC_FOUND_ROWS monitor_history.history_id, monitor_history.schedule_id, monitor_history.server_id, monitor_history.fixed_time, monitor_history.fixed_by, monitor_history.notes, monitor_history.alarm_sent, monitor_history_state.current_alarm_time as current_alarm_time, monitor_history_state.current_alarm_level as current_alarm_level, monitor_history_state.severe_alarm_time as severe_alarm_time, monitor_history_state.severe_alarm_level as severe_alarm_level, monitors.name, inv_servers.server_name, monitor_category.category_name FROM monitor_history JOIN monitor_schedule ON (monitor_history.schedule_id = monitor_schedule.schedule_id) JOIN inv_servers ON (monitor_schedule.server_id = inv_servers.server_id) JOIN monitors ON (monitors.monitor_id = monitor_schedule.monitor_id) JOIN monitor_category ON (monitor_category.category_id = monitors.category_id) JOIN monitor_history_state ON (monitor_history.history_id = monitor_history_state.history_id) WHERE TRUE AND inv_servers.server_id IN (?) AND severe_alarm_level IN (?) AND monitor_history.fixed_time IS NULL ORDER BY severe_alarm_time DESC LIMIT 20 PARAMS: (String): '3' (String): '2' ErrorCode: 1030 "

The agent log file shows the following message:-

“2010-04-22 15:58:48: (critical) curl_easy_perform('http://agent:l0vek1ll@10.20.20.230:18080/merlin/heartbeat';) failed: couldn't connect to host (code = 7, os-errno = 10060)”

Can anybody please guide me what was the error and how to resolve it.

Thanks in Advance!!

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject
Views
Written By
Posted
MySQL Enterprise Dashboard Problem
April 23, 2010 06:35AM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.