MySQL Forums :: Utilities :: Fabric connection error - An item with the same key has already been added

Advanced Search

Re: Fabric connection error - An item with the same key has already been added
Posted by: DINESH DHANABALAN ()
Date: June 14, 2016 05:09PM

I had created a sharding scheme and the connectivity was lost right after I had done that. Now, if I drop the entire sharding scheme then this issue is gone and the connectivity is restored.
All I need to do is create a shard definition and that's it, fabric connectivity seems to be lost promptly, when testing from a Visual studio console program.
( same example as in https://dev.mysql.com/doc/connector-net/en/connector-net-programming-fabric.html )
I suspect this is a bug. Anybody have such a scheme with shards working? This is fabric 1.6.8 on windows 2012 R2 sitting on vmware.

Thanks, Appreciate any inputs !

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Views Written By Posted
Fabric connection error - An item with the same key has already been added 923 DINESH DHANABALAN 06/13/2016 09:57AM
Re: Fabric connection error - An item with the same key has already been added 427 DINESH DHANABALAN 06/14/2016 05:09PM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.