MySQL Forums
Forum List  »  Router & Proxy

RW not going to server
Posted by: John Croucher
Date: November 15, 2007 06:57PM

I have been running the binary version of the MySQL proxy using the following command

mysql-proxy --proxy-backend-addresses=192.168.100.29:3306 --proxy-read-only-backend-addresses=192.168.100.48:3306 --proxy-lua-script=rw-splitting.lua

All commands are going to the master.

We have replication set up. So what we are after is all the read commands going to the slaves and all the writes going to the server.

I don't have any transactions. It is just a simple table and a select statement through the command line.

I have tried stopping the master server also and then it dies with no commands going to any server.

I then tried to build the source to see if that was more up to date with a possible bug fix. It all compiles fine with no errors and installs. But when I go to run it i get the following errror

loading module 'libproxy.la' from '/usr/local/lib/mysql-proxy/libproxy.la' failed: /usr/local/lib/mysql-proxy/libproxy.so.0: undefined symbol: sql_tokens_new

Any ideas?

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject
Views
Written By
Posted
RW not going to server
November 15, 2007 06:57PM
November 15, 2007 08:40PM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.