MySQL Forums
Forum List  »  MySQL Workbench

EER Diagram viewer problems
Posted by: Lee Johnson
Date: May 04, 2008 11:28PM

Windows Vista
workbench OOS - 5.0.21

When I open the model in the viewer it opens fine. But, if I navigate around, the model shifts to the right of the page and half of the model moves out of view (behind the right side windows). the scroll bars do not bring the model back into view. In fact, when the diagram is in the middle and looks fine, if I click on the scroll bar (but don't actually move it yet or anything) the diagram instantly moves out of view to the right.

I've tried undocking, and experience the same behaviour. The model moves to the right and half out of view. The scroll bars have no effect.

If I shut down Workbench and re-open it, then the model re-appears in the middle of the screen (until it does it again and again and...). The only way to fix it is to close and restart Workbench.

Has anyone else had this problem? I've searched the bug reports and don't see it anywhere.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/04/2008 11:34PM by Lee Johnson.

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject
Views
Written By
Posted
EER Diagram viewer problems
May 04, 2008 11:28PM
May 10, 2008 12:28AM
May 09, 2008 05:05AM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.