MySQL Forums
Forum List  »  MySQL Workbench

Export Create Script problem
Posted by: Craig Stevens
Date: July 11, 2009 11:03AM

Hi,

I'm new to Workbench and MySQL. Have installed V5.1.16 on Ubuntu 9.04 with MySQL V5.0.75-0Ubuntu0.2. Designed database set to a default collation of "utf8-default collation" and no relationships set up (it's a simple DB for the back end of a web site). When I run File|Export>Forward Engineer Create Script... then drop the resulting script into MySQL Query Browser to create the database I see two problems:-

1) Error 1064 asking me to check the syntax around line 2: SET @OLD_FOREIGN_KEY_CHECKS=@@FOREIGN_KEY_CHECKS, FOREIGN_KEY_CHECKS=0;

2) The Create Schema line is trying to set a default character set of "latin1 COLLATE latin1_swedish_ci" and not utf8 as initially set.

Any advice on getting this working properly would be greatly appreciated. It looks like a great tool and I'd really like to use it.

Regards

Craig

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject
Views
Written By
Posted
Export Create Script problem
July 11, 2009 11:03AM
July 11, 2009 01:02PM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.