MySQL Forums
Forum List  »  MySQL Workbench

Can the 64 bit server and the 32 bit workbench work together.
Posted by: Peter Saxe
Date: September 25, 2015 08:37AM

I'm wondering if there's a problem running a 64 bit version of the MYSQL server and the 32 bit workbench. I'm posing this issue because I'm having mysterious problems importing from a 32 bit version of MS Office Access. The workbench migrate function tells me that the import is successful, but the data base table is empty when I query it after the load/import. I'm running workbench version 6.3.4 build 828, MYSQL server version 5.5.23, and MS Office 10 (32 bit). Also, I'm having issues importing via a "load data" command sometimes where the system tells me that a CSV input file has more columns then in the target table has, when that's not true. I ran a load one of these data files into an exact copy of the table using Navicat connected to another server and it ran fine. Any thoughts? Thanks.

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject
Views
Written By
Posted
Can the 64 bit server and the 32 bit workbench work together.
September 25, 2015 08:37AM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.