MySQL Forums
Forum List  »  MySQL Workbench

Application and tabs not closing
Posted by: Milos Baran
Date: December 13, 2016 05:31AM

Hi,

I have a very strange issue with MySQL Workbench last few versions.
I'm on the latest MacOS distribution and latest MySQLWorkbench version at this moment.

Few updates ago the app started behaving weirdly.
When I launch it and open first connection I cannot
- query is not returning any results. Flash button is disabled but the stop one is not enabled. It's just spinning (Query is fine).
- When I try to close the connection tab I get a message "Cannot close SQL IDE while being busy"
- Unless I crash the app with Force Quit it will not close.

The only workaround I found is to open 2 connections.
The first one is "broken one" and the second one is working fine. Without any issues.

But then when trying to close (even if no query is running in the first connection) I'm unable to do so. It will always give me the same message "Cannot close SQL IDE while being busy".

Just small observations.
The close "x" icon on query tabs either does not accept the click or I have to click several times in order to actually close the required tab.
Clicking on "x" on connection tab (the first one) doesn't do anything. Irrelevant how many times I click on it.

The only way to close the app is Force Quit.

Any suggestions are welcome.
Thanks Milos

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject
Views
Written By
Posted
Application and tabs not closing
December 13, 2016 05:31AM
December 14, 2016 01:51AM
January 03, 2017 01:48PM
January 07, 2017 02:06PM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.