MySQL Forums
Forum List  »  MySQL Workbench

importing spreadsheet into MySQL Workbench
Posted by: A J
Date: July 07, 2017 07:21AM

I have installed the following successfully in my computer form MySQL Installer:
MySQL Workbench 6.3, MySQL Shell, MySQL Command Line client, MySQL Server, Connector/OBDC, Connector/C++, Connector/J, Connector/NET, MySQL Utilities, MySQL Notifier.

I have an excel spreadsheet in Excel 2016. I have MySql Workbench open as well as the spreadsheet. After searching on the web, I came to this website https://dev.mysql.com/doc/mysql-for-excel/en/mysql-for-excel-export.html. It says under the Data tab, there is 'MySQL for Excel' button which leads you to a 'Open a MySQL Connection'. I don't see either of these when I click Data tab in Excel. If I right click to Customize this Ribbon and search for this button, I still do not see it. What am I doing wrong and are there any other ways to import the excel file into MySQL Workbench? Please help!

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject
Views
Written By
Posted
importing spreadsheet into MySQL Workbench
A J
July 07, 2017 07:21AM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.