MySQL Forums
Forum List  »  MySQL Workbench

Workbench Import Not Working
Posted by: Phil Marrone
Date: November 06, 2018 12:56PM

I have a daily .SQL backup file I can download from an FTP site to keep my server up to date. I am running a local MySQL database instance, 32-bit, and using MySQL workbench as my company hasn't given me command line access on this machine.

My procedure is as follows:

Data Import/Restore > Import From File > QHC.SQL > Select Schema > Start Import

When it's finished importing, I am only getting partial data, where only some tables are showing up and limited data is populating. My reporting tool is high-grade and worked fine under our old system, but not under this new system.

For example, I used to be able to select data from 2006-2018 to populate into my reports, now I am mostly only getting 2006 data and limited 2018 data with precious little in between--which doesn't make for reliable reports. I do this backup daily so I need to make this work.

Are there settings I need to change, or do I need to do something differently? Please help. Thank you!

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject
Views
Written By
Posted
Workbench Import Not Working
November 06, 2018 12:56PM
November 07, 2018 08:46AM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.