MySQL Forums
Forum List  »  MySQL Workbench

Adding routines to a routine group - can't see my routines
Posted by: Jason Price
Date: February 09, 2020 03:46PM

Hi Forum

I'm new to MySQLWorkbench, running the latest version (v8.0.19 on Mac OSX 10.15). I've got two routines that exist in my physical schema when I look at the MySQL Model tab.

I'm trying to create a routine group in my EER diagram. I can create a routine group, and the manual (and help files) say you "simply drag and drop the routines from the model".

However, when I look at the EER diagram tab for my schema, it doesn't list any routines, it's just showing Tables, Views and the Routine Group that I've created. The routines definitely exist in the physical schema.

Any ideas why I can't see them in the EER diagram view in workbench?
The documentation doesn't contain screen shots when it gives hints like "simply drag and drop", so as a new user I"m not sure what it's supposed to look like.

I assume I should be seeing the list of routines in my physical schema under the 'catalog' view that's shown in the EER diagram tab, but I'm not.

i've done a 'synchronise model' and that's succeeded okay, but it's not showing. Is this a bug or pilot error on my part?

Any help gratefully received.

Thanks

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject
Views
Written By
Posted
Adding routines to a routine group - can't see my routines
February 09, 2020 03:46PM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.