MySQL Forums
Forum List  »  MySQL Workbench

Trouble when exporting MariaDB version 10.3.30 using mysqlworkbench
Posted by: ghina Al-Tal
Date: September 22, 2021 03:02AM

I am using bitnami LAMP server with MariaDB database, I tried to connect to my MariaDB database using MySQL workbench and it give me a warning message that it is not supporting but it is opened.

when I tried to export the database using export option in mysql workbench, no file generated and it give me the following error:

11:45:45 Dumping dbpro_live (all tables)
Running: mysqldump.exe --defaults-file="d:\users\backups\appdata\local\temp\tmpjeskhv.cnf" --user=root --host=localhost --protocol=tcp --port=58879 --default-character-set=utf8 --skip-triggers "dbpro_live"
mysqldump: Couldn't execute 'SELECT COLUMN_NAME, JSON_EXTRACT(HISTOGRAM, '$."number-of-buckets-specified"') FROM information_schema.COLUMN_STATISTICS WHERE SCHEMA_NAME = 'dbpro_live' AND TABLE_NAME = 'wp_actionscheduler_actions';': Unknown table 'COLUMN_STATISTICS' in information_schema (1109)

Operation failed with exitcode 2
11:45:48 Export of D:\Users\backups\Downloads\dbbackups.sql has finished with 1 errors

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.