MySQL Forums
Forum List  »  MySQL Workbench

It doesn't connect
Posted by: tracy schmidt
Date: March 25, 2023 02:55PM

I think I made a mistake because my antivirus said there is a virus and I put it into quranteen and even when I reinstall xammp it seems like it keep blocking port 306 I even deleted the antivirus programm and it didn't help

It says access denied in mysql I did install mysql workbench is there a way to fix it with that .

I am not an expect and already feel sick because I tried all kind of things and it won't connect I also changed the port in my.ini to 307 and it is running now but when I try to go to the admin
I get
Mistake
MySQL reports: documentation

The connection could not be established due to invalid settings.
mysqli::real_connect(): (HY000/1045): Access denied for user 'pma'@'localhost' (using password: NO)
Connection for controluser as specified in your configuration failed.
mysqli::real_connect(): (HY000/1045): Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: NO)
phpMyAdmin tried to connect to the MySQL server and the connection was rejected. You should check your host, username and password settings in your config.inc.php and make sure they match the information you received from the administrator.

The dashboard works but myphpadmit seems blocked

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject
Views
Written By
Posted
It doesn't connect
March 25, 2023 02:55PM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.