MySQL Forums
Forum List  »  MySQL Workbench

Re: Error SAVING DOCUMENT!!!
Posted by: Arek Bartoszewski
Date: April 22, 2009 12:49AM

>> "..Please remember that MySQL Workbench is open source software. You are free to use it (and free to NOT use it). .."

So what? Becouse it is 'open source' soft it can be bugged? And maybe everyone using it should 'repair' that bugs on their own?
I'll give you advice: not everyone is a coder!

If You really think like this, maybe You should change Your job!

I'm not going to reproduce anything - it is not my job! What should i reproduce? How am i using mouse button? I just move cursor over the 'save button' (placed top left) and click on it!

You mock from the people giving them program in BETA or even in ALPHA state! And You know that! (but if you don't know that... leave the project and find other work!)

Also, I'm not going to use http://bugs.mysql.com/ - maybe this should be told on every public forum! I don't have to use this soft, but maybe i could tell everyone about how you treat potential customers (becouse that program IS NOT FREE!) or users of not-commercial version!

If You want to find issues, JUST START TO USE THAT 'OPEN SOURCE' SOFTWARE! Try to design diagrams with few databases with more than 200 tables and many relations. Maybe try to use it on MANY platforms, not just that one where 'everything works fine'!

Do not publish 5.1 with so many bugs, please.

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject
Views
Written By
Posted
April 20, 2009 04:35AM
April 20, 2009 09:53AM
Re: Error SAVING DOCUMENT!!!
April 22, 2009 12:49AM
April 22, 2009 09:59AM
April 22, 2009 11:52PM
April 27, 2009 04:00PM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.