MySQL Forums
Forum List  »  MySQL Workbench

WorkBench 6 tutrials are from previous version - HELP
Posted by: Angus Orr
Date: September 05, 2013 09:48AM

Hi..I am New-ish to SQL and Workbench and am seriuosly trying to learn it all and was VERY happy to see WORKBENCH maybe alble to smooth the learning curve.( Years ago I did a little Informix)

However, I have spent MORE time trying to understand the tutorials and find what they are talking about than actually doing anything. Mostly as the tutorials seem to be from ver 5 Workbench..hence the Tools they talk about are in a totally DIFFERENT place. And the Screen shots are f rom the Ver 5 also so it is impossible to find what they talk about quickly.

One Main Issue I am facing right now is HOW TO EDIT TABLE CONTENTS as mentioned in 5.3. Adding Data to Your Database from the tutorial that came WITH Ver 6 Workbench.

This is a Major stumbling block right now and would be VERY grateful if someone could let me know where on earth I am meant to ADD DATA TO MY TABLES.
Please help...

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject
Views
Written By
Posted
WorkBench 6 tutrials are from previous version - HELP
September 05, 2013 09:48AM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.