MySQL Forums
Forum List  »  MySQL Workbench

Workbench disconnects every few minutes.
Posted by: Lloyd Capson
Date: December 06, 2015 12:15AM

I've been looking around for a couple days, and just can't find a solution to this. Since I don't see lots of people having the issue, maybe it's just something silly. I've used Workbench many times before and never had this issue.

I'm running 3.6.5 64bit in Ubuntu 15.04 64Bit, and every few minutes, I try to run a command and the status bar reads "Query Interrupted", and the output reads "MySQL server has gone away".

What I've tried is reducing the keep alive interval to like 10 seconds, with no effect. I also tried Navicat in windows, and it didn't seem to have this issue. I also tried Workbench in Windows and the issue was present. I also tried downgrading to Workbench 6.3.4 64bit, with no effect.

Any help would be great. I like workbench, but it's just a bit annoying having to reconnect every few minutes.

Thanks so much,
Lloyd

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject
Views
Written By
Posted
Workbench disconnects every few minutes.
December 06, 2015 12:15AM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.