MySQL Forums
Forum List  »  MySQL Workbench

DB hosted on AMAZON. Conection Loss many times, slow all 1th command execution on WB
Posted by: Marcelo Dilin
Date: November 29, 2017 08:11AM

Hi friends, I'm already going crazy with this problem. I've looked at countless topics and no solutions so far. I have my database hosted on Amazon (and I believe this may have some relation to the problem). And everytime that I ll use the workbench, the first command takes several minutes to execute, no matter if it is a select, insert, creation table, procedure, trigger, etc. Its not a performace s problem, tunning. Its a connection problem, because if I stop to work for a few minutes, this same situation happens. It seems that it loses the connection, but in addition to losing it still becomes very slow to reestablish and execute the command. In other tools like workbench it doesnot happen. So it looks like the problem is something between Amazon x Workbench or Windows
I will be a better person if anyone can solve this problem! :)
Thank you very much

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject
Views
Written By
Posted
DB hosted on AMAZON. Conection Loss many times, slow all 1th command execution on WB
November 29, 2017 08:11AM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.