MySQL Forums
Forum List  »  MySQL Workbench

I was wondering how many months it gonna take for MySQL Workbench to come in Ubuntu 19.04?
Posted by: Pranav bhattarai
Date: June 19, 2019 10:53PM

There is no PPA available for us to download.

Apt repository won't it yet.

Flatpak has no sign of it.

This is so unmanaged. Unlike Firefox, Chrome, Microsoft's VS code and thousands of other products from renown companies maintain this.

But this is not in MySQL case. It's terrible. I have asked this in Reddit and see in many forums about this discussion,

Who's fault this is?! It is Ubuntu fault to release a stable update and Mysql can't keep it up?

Learn from others. And please provide an easier mechanism for installing update and software available like others.

For now, .deb is the only mechanism we can install MySql Workbench in Ubuntu 19.04. This won't get an update when it is available. .deb is not so recommended but the only last option users have,

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject
Views
Written By
Posted
I was wondering how many months it gonna take for MySQL Workbench to come in Ubuntu 19.04?
June 19, 2019 10:53PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.