MySQL Forums
Forum List  »  MySQL Workbench

Parsing DDL error pop up (annoying)
Posted by: David Stewart
Date: November 26, 2019 06:11PM

I am using MySQL Workbench 8.0 as a student at my university. I am taking a database class, and I am trying to create a new database schema.

I keep getting a very unwelcome Parsing DDL error message. I don't have any idea what that means.

I googled up the term and found a link that took me to a different forum room. I saw where someone had been getting the exact same error message I am getting in trying to set up a new database. Someone responded to his text saying that he updated his Workbench and that took care of the problem. He did that, and he said it solved his problem.

My question is this. How does one update Workbench? What are the very detailed steps for me to update Workbench? I am still very new to this program so please provide detailed steps. If I need to do additional to updating my Workbench, please also provide that information in detail.

I will greatly appreciate any help I can receive on this.

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject
Views
Written By
Posted
Parsing DDL error pop up (annoying)
November 26, 2019 06:11PM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.