MySQL Forums
Forum List  »  MySQL Workbench

Re: Integrating the schema with database
Posted by: Paul Kagan
Date: July 29, 2020 07:29AM

I am able to generate a schema model ...

Using what tool or product?

I am talking about Mysql Workbench, however I was able to have the full model with MyISAM on PHPMyAdmin, nevertheless I converted to InnoDB because it doesn't seem to support the relations otherwise and they are hardcoded in the Mysql DB this way. I am able to get some sort of Entities to show up on the Workbench but I am not able to get them to match up with what is in MySQL Database.

Integration with Website:

1) I need it to integrate with my websites either by exporting a file which is less preferred, an automatic connection and a transmittal of selected information is my preference.

2) Other websites of a commercial nature that are not mine with API interfaces need to get my database information in order for them to properly conduct business and for me to meet our partnership initiatives.

Thank you for your attempts at assistance, it is much appreciated, I think we are not exactly matching up in terms of the lingo and mindset but hopefully this response brings clarity and you are able to help me with my goals.

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject
Views
Written By
Posted
Re: Integrating the schema with database
July 29, 2020 07:29AM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.