MySQL Forums
Forum List  »  MySQL Workbench

How can I make MySQL Workbench look nice on mysql?
Posted by: rohit singh
Date: December 30, 2020 03:01AM

I have to use MySQL Workbench for a course but it's just kind of ugly.

First, it's very low resolution. I think Win10 installed the 32 bit version of Workbench when I installed MySQL. Either way, it looks very low res and pixely. Any way to make it match my display's resolution so it won’t be as blurry? MySQL installed a dozen or so things, will I have to uninstall all of them then find a 64 bit version? Or is the problem unrelated to that?

Second, the themes are all pretty outdated. Is there a way to import themes and find one I like?

Finally, is there a guide for managing all of the windows/tabs? I'm on a small laptop and only really need the the part with the SQL code, the results, and maybe the console.

Any suggestions would be very much appreciated! I've been spoiled with VSCode and don't want to have to look at this for the rest of the semester lol on mysql

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject
Views
Written By
Posted
How can I make MySQL Workbench look nice on mysql?
December 30, 2020 03:01AM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.