MySQL Forums
Forum List  »  MySQL Workbench

Migration Wizard Can't Select Table Objects to Migrate
Posted by: Norman Kleinberg
Date: March 08, 2021 05:47PM

I am using Workbench 8.0.23 and trying to copy a V5 database on a remote server to my local V8 Server. I use the Migration Wizard and get to the page that is supposed to allow me to select table objects to migrate. I can see the tables in the remote schema in the right-hand list but clicking one or more and then the left single arrow does nothing. IOW, I can't remove individual (or a proper subset of the) objects from the objects to migrate box. If I click the double-arrow I can move ALL the objects from one side to the other but that's all.

I have executed this procedure numerous times on other servers on other machines without incident, there is no problem with the connections (they both test out), etc. I just can't do what I need to do; i.e. remove certain tables from the list of objects to migrate from the remote server to the local one. BTW, Windows 10.

Thanks for any ideas.

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject
Views
Written By
Posted
Migration Wizard Can't Select Table Objects to Migrate
March 08, 2021 05:47PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.