MySQL Forums
Forum List  »  MySQL Workbench

Re: Workbench Startup/ Shutdown does not work
Posted by: Peter Brawley
Date: October 01, 2021 04:39PM

> using GetVersionEx to pick up the version info in their products

Okeh, consider reporting that to bugs.mysql.com

20:03:09 [WRN][ grt]: C:\Users\OPTIPLEX9010\AppData\Roaming\MySQL\Workbench\connections.xml:25: link '{F5809844-2046-4BCC-BE81-209DA35CFB6B}' <object GrtObject> key=owner could not be resolved
20:03:09 [WRN][ grt]: Duplicate plugin name wb.tools.cmdlineClient There is more than one plugin with the name wb.tools.cmdlineClient (in PyWbUtils and PyWbUtils).
I've no idea if that's related to you problem, but since WB freezing is not a frequent WB problem, it probably is due to an anomaly in your system, so I would want to track that down.

> 20:03:14 [INF][ WQE.net]: SQL IDE UI is ready

> 20:08:14 [INF][wb_admin_main.py:handle_server_state_changed:239]: received notification that server state changed to -1

And in that interval, I'd want to check the MySQL error log and the Windows event log for entries that shed light on that status changes and on the freezes you're reporting.

Finaly, at times that WB freezes when you try to shut down MySQL, does executing mysqladmin shutdown work?

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject
Views
Written By
Posted
Re: Workbench Startup/ Shutdown does not work
October 01, 2021 04:39PM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.