MySQL Forums
Forum List  »  MySQL Workbench

Re: Performance: The graph y-axis for 'SQL Statements Executed' is not scaling. Lines are all over the place!
Posted by: Iron Giant
Date: December 14, 2021 01:22AM

I tried to post the image with bbcode but every time I hit the "preview" button there would be a warning at the top of the page that I had used a "banned word."

A word you have used in your post has been banned from use. Please use a different word or contact the forum administrators.

I was guessing that the forum didn't like URLs as they could link to malicious payloads and lead to infections. However, it didn't accept my submission until I obfuscated the actual domain name.

This forum doesn't think "imgur" is a banned word, and neither is ".com" -- the specific combination of imgur[dot]com is banned.

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject
Views
Written By
Posted
Re: Performance: The graph y-axis for 'SQL Statements Executed' is not scaling. Lines are all over the place!
December 14, 2021 01:22AM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.