MySQL Forums
Forum List  »  Connector/C++

Problem with C++ Connector on Visual Studio 2010
Posted by: Jie Sheng Chua
Date: May 28, 2011 08:47AM

Hi,

I using
mySQL Server (x64) and C++ Connector (x64)
together with Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 Ultimate

I tried building a program to connect to mySQL server via the connector
but i also get the following error (i have not called any code to connect the mySQL server yet):

1>sqlform.obj : error LNK2028: unresolved token (0A000010) "public: virtual class sql::SQLString __clrcall sql::mysql::MySQL_Savepoint::getSavepointName(void)" (?getSavepointName@MySQL_Savepoint@mysql@sql@@$$FUEAM?AVSQLString@3@XZ) referenced in function "void __clrcall `dynamic initializer for 'const sql::mysql::MySQL_Savepoint::`vftable'''(void)" (???__E??_7MySQL_Savepoint@mysql@sql@@6B@@@YMXXZ@?A0xfde404ee@@$$FYMXXZ)
1>sqlform.obj : error LNK2028: unresolved token (0A000011) "public: virtual int __clrcall sql::mysql::MySQL_Savepoint::getSavepointId(void)" (?getSavepointId@MySQL_Savepoint@mysql@sql@@$$FUEAMHXZ) referenced in function "void __clrcall `dynamic initializer for 'const sql::mysql::MySQL_Savepoint::`vftable'''(void)" (???__E??_7MySQL_Savepoint@mysql@sql@@6B@@@YMXXZ@?A0xfde404ee@@$$FYMXXZ)
1>sqlform.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: virtual class sql::SQLString __clrcall sql::mysql::MySQL_Savepoint::getSavepointName(void)" (?getSavepointName@MySQL_Savepoint@mysql@sql@@$$FUEAM?AVSQLString@3@XZ) referenced in function "void __clrcall `dynamic initializer for 'const sql::mysql::MySQL_Savepoint::`vftable'''(void)" (???__E??_7MySQL_Savepoint@mysql@sql@@6B@@@YMXXZ@?A0xfde404ee@@$$FYMXXZ)
1>sqlform.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: virtual int __clrcall sql::mysql::MySQL_Savepoint::getSavepointId(void)" (?getSavepointId@MySQL_Savepoint@mysql@sql@@$$FUEAMHXZ) referenced in function "void __clrcall `dynamic initializer for 'const sql::mysql::MySQL_Savepoint::`vftable'''(void)" (???__E??_7MySQL_Savepoint@mysql@sql@@6B@@@YMXXZ@?A0xfde404ee@@$$FYMXXZ)

i done 20.5.3. MySQL Connector/C++ Building Windows applications with Microsoft Visual Studio @ http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.1/en/connector-cpp-apps-windows-visual-studio.html too!

please help!
i did the sqlstring.h and the boost libraries too.

thanks and best regards
jie sheng

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject
Views
Written By
Posted
Problem with C++ Connector on Visual Studio 2010
May 28, 2011 08:47AM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.