MySQL Forums
Forum List  »  Connector/C++

Connector/C++ Compilation Errors using Visual Studio 2015
Posted by: David Robinson
Date: October 25, 2017 02:25PM

I downloaded the latest Connector/C++ from gitHub (ver: 1.1.9) and ran CMake using the following command:

%> "C:\Program Files (x86)\CMake-3.8.2\bin\cmake.exe" -G"Visual Studio 14 2015" -DBOOST_ROOT=C:\AppLibs\boost_1_65_1 -DMYSQL_CONFIG_EXECUTABLE=mysql.exe -DMYSQL_DIR="C:\Program Files (x86)\MySQL\MySQL Server 5.1" -DMYSQL_INCLUDE_DIR="C:\Program Files (x86)\MySQL\MySQL Server 5.1\include" -DMYSQL_LIB_DIR="C:\Program Files (x86)\MySQL\MySQL Server 5.1\lib\opt"

After generating the VS 2015 Solution (MYSQLCPPCONN.sln), I opened Visual Studio 2015, and opened the built Solution. When I tried to run a DEBUG build, I keep receiving these compilation errors:

-----------------------------------------
---------- Compiler Errors --------------
2>C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 14.0\VC\include\cmath(725): error C2039: 'isnan': is not a member of '`global namespace''
2>C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 14.0\VC\include\cmath(725): error C2873: 'isnan': symbol cannot be used in a using-declaration

-----------------------------------------

I originally tried compiling the Connector/C++ in Visual Studio 2013, using the correct CMake generator, but received these errors. This prompted me to upgrade to Visual Studio 2015.

Does anyone know how to fixed these problems? Is there a fix for this?

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject
Views
Written By
Posted
Connector/C++ Compilation Errors using Visual Studio 2015
October 25, 2017 02:25PM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.