Compile errors when adding MySQL
Posted by: John Darnell
Date: May 24, 2005 03:16PM

Hello:

This is my first venture into the MySQL ++ API on the Windows side (Visuall C++ 6.0 on Win2K).

I have added MySQL code to my InDesign plugin product, but when I compile, I get four compile errors that look like this:

c:\program files\mysql api\include\convert1.hh(25) : error C2668: 'strtod' : ambiguous call to overloaded function
c:\program files\mysql api\include\string_util.hh(13) : error C2668: 'toupper' : ambiguous call to overloaded function
c:\program files\mysql api\include\string_util.hh(19) : error C2668: 'tolower' : ambiguous call to overloaded function
c:\program files\mysql api\include\string_util.hh(30) : error C2668: 'isdigit' : ambiguous call to overloaded function
Error executing cl.exe.

It looks like I have some path out of whack, or I am missing a header file, but I have checked with the documentation and everything I am supposed to include, I have included. I also doublechecked to ensure that my project can see all directories that it must see, and they all check out.

Anyone have an idea about what's going on here?

R,
John

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject
Views
Written By
Posted
Compile errors when adding MySQL
May 24, 2005 03:16PM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.