Re: How do you get this MySQL thing to work with PHP
Posted by: Paul Adcock
Date: February 27, 2017 06:40PM

I have tried and tried Apache, trying my best. I believe that I had Apache up, but I couldn't get it to work with PHP. In the end, I think somehow I got it to work via IIS again. I don't even know what WAMP is. I did download the MySQL Installer thing and I know that there has to be a way to get it to work with PHP, as it says it can do it.

I tried following the instructions on the W3Schools thing, but when it suggested I go to a place that would get me something that would get me SQL Database for free, I couldn't find anything by that name, and I think, either there or somewhere else, I was able to get MySQL Installer.

I tried for hours yesterday to get the Apache thing to work. I think I got Apache to work but when I tried to do the stuff they said to get it to work with PHP, it wouldn't.

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject
Views
Written By
Posted
Re: How do you get this MySQL thing to work with PHP
February 27, 2017 06:40PM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.