I have problem to create new data source
Posted by: Frank Cruz
Date: September 18, 2017 03:09PM

Good afternoon, thank you very much, you can help me to create a new data source to create my reports in crystal report, I work at the moment with VISUAL STUDIO 2015 COMUNITY and I follow the procedure for creating a new data source: Project> Add new Data source> Database> Data set> I search the database I use with the program I do a successful connection test and when I give it next I get the error: error when opening the database connection: "No you can get the provider's generator for the data provider named "MySql.Data.MySqlClient".

and so far my attempt to create a connection to create the reports in the CRYSTAL REPORT. I suppose it is some reference that I must load or something like that but I do not know which exactly or where to look for it.

I work with the database in the program through queries and modifications to the database so the connector I suppose I have it well installed but I believe that what is not is correctly loaded in visual studio.

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject
Views
Written By
Posted
I have problem to create new data source
September 18, 2017 03:09PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.