MySQL Forums
Forum List  »  MySQL for Excel

MY SQL for Excel Add-IN not loading or not visible
Posted by: Benjamin Darby
Date: December 05, 2014 06:05PM

Hello,

I am trying to install MYSQL for Excel Add-In on a new machine. I find the add in listed as inactive but when I try to activate it (as administrator) nothing happens. I check the box hit "OK" but I do not see the add-in in Data section of Excel. I have uninstalled and reinstalled several times with no luuck trying various things.

The machine is running Windows 8.1 and Excel 2007. I have verified MYSQL For Excel 1.3.3 is listed as a program in the Programs and Features window. I do see the files are in the target folder, however when I remove the Add-In and add it back in by selecting the target vsto file it reports that the file is not a valid microsoft excel add-in. I am not sure if there is an incompatability somewhere but I would appreciate any help or suggestions to get the add-ion working properly.

Thanks,
Ben

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject
Views
Written By
Posted
MY SQL for Excel Add-IN not loading or not visible
December 05, 2014 06:05PM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.