MySQL Forums
Forum List  »  MySQL for Excel

Excel Jams when connecting!!
Posted by: Luiz De Rose
Date: August 03, 2012 03:46PM

Hi,

I have a system VBA based that uses an MySQL Database. I have a lot of forms (ActiveX) that selects columns, data, dates, etc. to fill a table that in the end will become a accountability report.

The problem: This spreadsheet often jams and crashes Excel without showing any debug problem. Goes straight to "Send report to Microsoft". I know that it occurs sometime when run a macro that updates all queries in the workbook.

Does anyone had any problem like this? I just can't find out why sometimes it crashes my excel and sometimes don't, works completely ok!

I suspect it could be a physical network problem (PC - server), but if it was it, how would it work sometimes? I thought also that maybe this machine isn't powerful enough, but again, a Pentium 4 3gh 2gb ram shouldn't crash like this. Isn't the best one, but far from the worst I worked on.

any ideas? please, help me!!

thanks!!

Just for record, I use codes like this ones:

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/03/2012 03:51PM by Luiz De Rose.

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject
Views
Written By
Posted
Excel Jams when connecting!!
August 03, 2012 03:46PM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.