MySQL Forums
Forum List  »  MySQL for Excel

Importing date from a Mysql database to an Excel sheet conditionally
Posted by: Steven Grzybowski
Date: December 30, 2013 11:36AM

i have a mysql database that has a number of accounts for people in it. I have a spreadsheet that has the good contact numbers for the accounts listed along with the account number and names, etc. The good contact numbers generally have to be manually entered because of the software we use as a front end for the database not having a space for a good number, just different categories of numbers. i also have a column with statuses for each account, but those can change almost daily. What I would like to know is if there is a way to use the excel for mysql plugin to pull the account status for all the accounts in the spreadsheet and put it in the status column in the sheet. I am kind of new to mysql and have very little idea whatI am doing. I would really appreciate a step by step explanation if this is possible

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject
Views
Written By
Posted
Importing date from a Mysql database to an Excel sheet conditionally
December 30, 2013 11:36AM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.