MySQL Forums
Forum List  »  MySQL Notifier

High Severity Error
Posted by: David Bunch
Date: February 04, 2014 09:45AM

I have went through the steps provided by Javier and I am still receiving the High Severity Error by MySql Notifier 1.1.5. I am running just one MySql Service and have started it and stopped it several times. I have removed the MySql Install several times and ensured that it was completely removed. I am trying to run MySql on Windows XP Home SP3 and I think that this may be the problem. I am still in the learning phase and have been using MySql on my Vista Business computer. This is the error I am getting:

at System.Diagnostics.Process.StartWithCreateProcess(ProcessStartInfo startInfo)
at System.Diagnostics.Process.Start()
at MySQL.Utility.Classes.Utility.DeleteScheduledTask(String taskName)
at MySQL.Utility.Classes.Utility.CreateScheduledTask(String taskName, String taskToRun, String parameters, Int32 weeklyFrecuency)
at MySql.Notifier.MachinesList.CreateScheduledTask()
at MySql.Notifier.MachinesList.InitialLoad()
at MySql.Notifier.MachinesList..ctor()
at MySql.Notifier.Notifier..ctor()
at MySql.Notifier.NotifierApplicationContext..ctor()
at MySql.Notifier.Program.Main(String[] args)

I would appreciate any further details. I am also having problems with Workbench 6.0 CE connecting to the database, however I can connect using windows cmd and starting mysql command editor through the command.

Is it even possible to run MySql on Windows XP Home SP3?
Thank you, Michael

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject
Views
Written By
Posted
High Severity Error
February 04, 2014 09:45AM
February 04, 2014 03:19PM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.