MySQL Forums :: MySQL for Visual Studio :: New to VS 2015 with MySQL - Cannot display records - No MySQL Connection?

Advanced Search

Re: New to VS 2015 with MySQL - Cannot display records - No MySQL Connection?
Posted by: Andrew Lietzow ()
Date: January 18, 2016 06:49PM

Luis P,
Thanks for the quick response. My issue is related to Visual Studio 2015 and the form created that is able to access the MySQL data elements -- which I drag and drop onto the form, but I am not able to page through records with the Navigational controls.

I am happy to hire a consultant who is familiar with MySQL, ADO.NET and MS-Visual Studio, but as I mentioned, I am able to establish a MySQL connection and hoping that I could find a video that specifically addresses practical application development with these tools.

The reason I wanted to use Visual Studio is because of the GUI that creates pretty forms, but ... maybe I need to stick with simpler PHP, HTML, and MySQL but find a way to created html tables that contain MySQL data.

Too much information? TIA for any help.

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Views Written By Posted
New to VS 2015 with MySQL - Cannot display records - No MySQL Connection? 1081 Andrew Lietzow 01/18/2016 08:34AM
Re: New to VS 2015 with MySQL - Cannot display records - No MySQL Connection? 505 Luis Penunuri 01/18/2016 05:25PM
Re: New to VS 2015 with MySQL - Cannot display records - No MySQL Connection? 526 Andrew Lietzow 01/18/2016 06:49PM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.