MySQL Forums
Forum List  »  MySQL for Visual Studio

Re: Entity Framework + MySql + resetPassword
Posted by: Massimo Mondino
Date: February 24, 2017 05:36AM

Hi,
thanks for your reply. But how should I build the new solution?
Actually I'm running the command:'msbuild Package.sln' on the root directory but I got the following error:
"
D:\Download\mysql-connector-net-6.9.9-src\Package.sln.metaproj : error MSB3202: The project file "D:\Download\mysql-con
nector-net-6.9.9-src\Source\MySql.ConnectorInstaller\MySql.ConnectorInstaller.csproj" was not found. [D:\Download\mysql
-connector-net-6.9.9-src\Package.sln]
Done Building Project "D:\Download\mysql-connector-net-6.9.9-src\Package.sln" (default targets) -- FAILED."

I can't even open it in Visual Studio 2015:
"Unsupported
This version of Visual Studio is unable to open the following projects. The project types may not be installed or this version of Visual Studio may not support them.
For more information on enabling these project types or otherwise migrating your assets, please see the details in the "Migration Report" displayed after clicking OK.
- Installer, "D:\Download\mysql-connector-net-6.9.9-src\Installer\Installer.wixproj"

No changes required
These projects can be opened in Visual Studio 2015, Visual Studio 2013, Visual Studio 2012, and Visual Studio 2010 SP1 without changing them.
- MySql.ConnectorInstaller, "D:\Download\mysql-connector-net-6.9.9-src\Source\MySql.ConnectorInstaller\MySql.ConnectorInstaller.csproj"
- Package, "D:\Download\mysql-connector-net-6.9.9-src\Package.sln"

"

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject
Views
Written By
Posted
Re: Entity Framework + MySql + resetPassword
February 24, 2017 05:36AM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.