MySQL Forums
Forum List  »  MySQL for Visual Studio

CreateIfNotExist -> 'Incorrect usage of spatial/fulltext/hash index and explicit index order'
Posted by: A B
Date: May 26, 2018 02:39PM

I am using Entity Framework with MySql and I am using the Code Fist strategy. I created the classes and the relations between them by coding the properties. The creation of the database fails. I get the error: 'Incorrect usage of spatial/fulltext/hash index and explicit index order'. There is no hind to retrace what exactly throws that error.

I reduced the amount of my classes to two. As soon as there is any navigation property, the same problem appears. I used [Key], [ForeignKey] annotations, I configured the relations with FluentApi modelBuilder.Entity<Entity>().HasKey(e => e.thisId) ... HasMany() ... but there is always the same issue.

I tried really hard to solve this issue. This is annoying. What am I doing wrong?

Microsoft SQL Server is very convenient in solving such issues and in producing error messages that are more exactly. I do not have any clue what is mentioned with 'Incorrect usage of spatial/fulltext/hash index and explicit index order'.

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject
Views
Written By
Posted
CreateIfNotExist -> 'Incorrect usage of spatial/fulltext/hash index and explicit index order'
A B
May 26, 2018 02:39PM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.