MySQL Forums
Forum List  »  MySQL for Visual Studio

Visual Studio Professional 2017 - The value of the property 'ExclusionGroup' is incorrect
Posted by: Javier Barberena
Date: January 13, 2020 10:26AM

I created a simple SSIS package to load data from MS SQL (source) to MySQL (Target). I can map and see the mapping with the Source (MS SQL) and the Target (MySQL). When I execute the SSIA package I get the following error (see error below).

Has anyone seeing this error?

ODBC Driver version 5.3

SSIS package "C:\Users\misjb\SSISProjects\CONSTELLATIONDW\AGENT_LOAD\AGENT_LOAD\DIM_CLAIM_TYPE_CODE_LOAD.dtsx" starting.
Information: 0x4004300A at DIM_CLAIM_TYPE_CODE_LOAD, SSIS.Pipeline: Validation phase is beginning.
Error: 0x205 at DIM_CLAIM_TYPE_CODE_LOAD, Target_DIM_CLAIM_TYPE_CODE_LOAD [77]: The value of the property 'ExclusionGroup' is incorrect.
Error: 0xC004706B at DIM_CLAIM_TYPE_CODE_LOAD, SSIS.Pipeline: "Target_DIM_CLAIM_TYPE_CODE_LOAD" failed validation and returned validation status "VS_ISCORRUPT".
Error: 0xC004700C at DIM_CLAIM_TYPE_CODE_LOAD, SSIS.Pipeline: One or more component failed validation.
Error: 0xC0024107 at DIM_CLAIM_TYPE_CODE_LOAD: There were errors during task validation.
SSIS package "C:\Users\misjb\SSISProjects\CONSTELLATIONDW\AGENT_LOAD\AGENT_LOAD\DIM_CLAIM_TYPE_CODE_LOAD.dtsx" finished: Failure.

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject
Views
Written By
Posted
Visual Studio Professional 2017 - The value of the property 'ExclusionGroup' is incorrect
January 13, 2020 10:26AM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.