MySQL Forums
Forum List  »  MySQL for Visual Studio

MySQL.Data.dll correct version
Posted by: Jon Jacobs
Date: September 04, 2020 08:18PM

I had been using a fairly old version of MySQL.Data.dll and it worked fine with my c# applications. There was an occasion when I had to install a newer version of the dll, and nothing has compiled right since. I need to download a MySQL.Data.dll (32 bit) that will work with .net framework 4.0 since I have to deliver apps to various servers, and some only have .net framework up to 4.0

When I search for downloads I can never see the information I need to decide if it is what I need. I have VS 2017, under Win 7 pro. Obviously I could go with a higher .net version, but I have to be able to deliver to existing environments that are more limited.

What is the appropriate dll version and where can I find it to download? I don't need a bunch of other stuff, such as Connector. I work with the plain dll. Or I did until I downloaded something not compatible.

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject
Views
Written By
Posted
MySQL.Data.dll correct version
September 04, 2020 08:18PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.