MySQL Forums
Forum List  »  Connector/Arduino

Re: Announcing Connector/Arduino 1.0.2b
Posted by: Noam Parness
Date: May 07, 2014 10:06AM

Well, I may have spoken too soon.
It seemed fne for a day, but then everything went south when I put some other modifications into my main code.
All of a sudden, I was unable to connect to the MySQL database, and I wasn't getting useful error messages. I got a few early on, one of which indicated a failed login - but the username and password are hard-coded in my code, and haven't changed). Another one indicated a packet error (as I recall).

I put back my original code, but the problem actually got worse. For some reason, my Arduino was rebooting in the middle of one of the Serial.print statements (or so it seemed - I didn't have time at 5 AM to troubleshoot further).
I put back v1.0.1b of the connector, and it started working again. I'm not sure what went wrong, but I have to go through all my code again and see if I can find a bug.
One thought was that I was buffer-overrunning myself (with the mysql insert statement), but I didn't have time to look at that yet.

I'll keep you posted.
--Noam

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject
Views
Written By
Posted
Re: Announcing Connector/Arduino 1.0.2b
May 07, 2014 10:06AM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.