Re: Spring Data JPA cannot save entity into MySQL doc store- error: ids for this class must be manually assigned before calling save()
Posted by: Shahza Syed
Date: November 16, 2016 06:49AM

Hi Alex,

I have looked into the documentation for GeneratedValue & GeneratedType at https://docs.jboss.org/hibernate/jpa/2.1/api/ (package: javax.persistence) but I don't think any GenerationTypes are suitable...
You mention to create a special generator and I believe this is either a SequenceGenerator or TableGenerator- neither of which I could manage a solution with (the MySQL5Dialect does not support Sequence).

Would you know how to specifically implement the @GeneratedValue for my case?

After checking on the mysql shell by getting all the collections, my ATTACHMENT collection does appear, indicating that the X protocol does recognise it to be a MySQL Document Store collection (please correct me if I am incorrect).

Thank you,
Shahza

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject
Views
Written By
Posted
Re: Spring Data JPA cannot save entity into MySQL doc store- error: ids for this class must be manually assigned before calling save()
November 16, 2016 06:49AM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.