MySQL Forums
Forum List  »  InnoDB clusters

addInstance "status": "(MISSING)" Help Please
Posted by: J E
Date: August 14, 2018 12:54PM

Hi, new to MYSQL Am trying to implement in Dev, completely stuck and lost on this issue Every time I add an Instance it goes from "status": "RECOVERING" to "status": "(MISSING)" after a few minutes

See this each time I've tried in the log on the instance being added, no idea where to start:

Slave I/O thread for channel 'group_replication_recovery': connected to master 'mysql_innodb_cluster

Slave SQL for channel 'group_replication_recovery': Error 'Operation RENAME USER failed for 'root'@'localhost'' on query. Default database: ''. Query: 'RENAME USER 'root'@'localhost' TO 'root'@'%'', Error_code: MY-001396

Slave: Operation RENAME USER failed for 'root'@'localhost' Error_code: MY-001396

Error running query, slave SQL thread aborted. Fix the problem, and restart the slave SQL thread with "SLAVE START". We stopped at log 'binlog.000004' position 14143

thanks in advance for any help :)

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject
Views
Written By
Posted
addInstance "status": "(MISSING)" Help Please
J E
August 14, 2018 12:54PM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.