MySQL Forums
Forum List  »  InnoDB clusters

Two Nodes goes immediately to status MISSING, yet Cluster seems OK
Posted by: Peter Doten
Date: June 10, 2020 03:14PM

I have a customer with a weird problem. Its a new luster install, on Windows Server 2016.
They are installing a three node cluster, 8.0.20, all nodes are the same. MySQL community server, MySQL community client and MySQL shell.
They prepped the instances, when they add instances to the cluster, they come up missing immediately. Yet the Cluster status OK_Partial and "Cluster is ONLINE and can tolerate up to ONE failure.
I had them check for ports 3306, 33060 and 33061 between the VMs, and they told me that they see traffic on 33060 and 33061 which I expect, they have a mysqlrouter running.

Has anyone seen where their nodes coming up MISSING right away in Windows server Innodb cluster installs?

I have clusters running under Redhat in labs that have been stable for months, I suspect this is either a port or server setting issue.

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject
Views
Written By
Posted
Two Nodes goes immediately to status MISSING, yet Cluster seems OK
June 10, 2020 03:14PM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.