MySQL Forums
Forum List  »  MySQL Shell

Import MySQL shell in other python scripts
Posted by: Lukáš Fázik
Date: August 20, 2021 05:56AM

I am developing a python Tkinter app that manages the Freeradius server tied to the MySQL server database. I want to make my system highly available using the inno db cluster, so I am working on GUI management for the cluster. I want to utilize mysql shell as my management layer. Is there any possibility of importing dba and shell classes/objects in my external application? I can import other python modules when running mysql shell in python mode. but I need to do it the other way around. I can't find packages on pipi and there is no mention of this in the documentation. The only mention is how you can integrate MySQL shell using the command line like "mysqlsh root@localhost:3308 -- cluster status". I also tried to find files in MySQL shell install directory, but without success, as I later found that dba and shell objects are builtin type.

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject
Views
Written By
Posted
Import MySQL shell in other python scripts
August 20, 2021 05:56AM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.