MySQL Forums
Forum List  »  General

Openreports with MySQL on Linux (special mention: Mr. Rakesh Kumar)
Posted by: Michelle Yee
Date: May 13, 2010 12:10AM

I was looking at a topic on configuring openreports to work with mysql but I can no longer reply to it so I decided to make a new topic because I'm becoming desperate about it already. My problem is, I can't make my Openreports work with mysql and so tomcat is giving me a 404-not found error.

I want to special mention Mr. Rakesh Kumar and his post on "Openreports with MySQL, WinXP" about installing it on Linux. Sir, I love your post, it's very helpful but I need your help some more..I hope you'll find this post.

To all, please refer to the link below to understand my problem. Thanks!

http://forums.mysql.com/read.php?33,209166,226914#msg-226914

I have done everything on the step-by-step instructions but I get confused about the part where I need to edit the 2 files: reports/datasources.xml and database/hsql/openreports.script

These scripts still has the hsql configurations (hsql is the sample database that came with openreports-tomcat bundle)...do I just change the path where the reports will be outputted or do I need to change all hsql instances to mysql?

Thank you,
michelle

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 05/13/2010 12:23AM by Michelle Yee.

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject
Written By
Posted
Openreports with MySQL on Linux (special mention: Mr. Rakesh Kumar)
May 13, 2010 12:10AM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.