MySQL Forums
Forum List  »  General

Free Open Source ETL for MySQL Data Warehousing
Posted by: Peter Nolan
Date: May 07, 2020 05:16AM

Hi Guys,
wow, this forum is very quiet. It seems my old account from 2006 was dead so I got a new one.

Way back in 2005 I released #SeETL at the price points of USD10K / USD20K executable / source code licenses per company to reduce the costs of data warehouse development on MySQL. Somewhat to my surprise MySQLers wanted my software for free! LOL!!

Nowadays I am actually putting my #SeETL software out there free and open source and you can download it from the link below. Gratis.

But from how quiet this forum is? Am I to conclude no one is doing data warehousing on MySQL? Or do those people who do just talk about somewhere else?

We have vastly improved #SeETL since I was last here in 2006/07 or so and it is now possible to generate the entire ETL subsystem as SQL. And mapping productivity is around 6-8K fields mapped per work month. So it is now possible to build data warehouses for whole ERPs with quite reasonable costs.

Anyway, very surprised to see this forum so dead. If anyone knows where MySQLers who build data warehouses are hanging out? Please let me know.

Here is the free stuff!

http://www.instantbi.com/2020/05/06/ibi-034-free-mysql-seetl-software/

Best Regards

Peter Andrew Nolan

Best Regards
Peter Nolan
www.peternolan.com

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject
Written By
Posted
Free Open Source ETL for MySQL Data Warehousing
May 07, 2020 05:16AM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.