MySQL Forums
Forum List  »  General

Event Firing but Not Executing SP
Posted by: Steve Young
Date: March 19, 2021 08:31AM

I have created an event that calls a stored procedure ever hour. I have events enabled and other events I created work correctly. I have checked the information schema table and can see that it is executing as it's supposed to.

Using phpMyAdmin, If I paste the "Call xxx" into a sql window and run it it'll work fine. If I run the stored procedure by itself in the routines section it runs fine.

However, when executing from the event nothing actually executes. The stored procedure has about 25 inserts that have to occur and it takes roughly 30 seconds to complete.

Is there a limitation or restriction possible causing this not to execute correctly? Or, is there a possible error occurring from the event that I'm not seeing? Where would I check for that? Just don't understand how it all executes fine external to the event but not with. Any help or guidance would be appreciated.

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject
Written By
Posted
Event Firing but Not Executing SP
March 19, 2021 08:31AM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.