MySQL Forums
Forum List  »  General

Blob does not save
Posted by: Daniel Kolbach
Date: November 11, 2017 08:18PM

I have two servers, a production server in amamzon lightsail (LAMP) and the development server here at home. Until yesterday i could upload large blobs (about 3meg) on both computers. Today i tried to sync the two databases by dumping the data of the production server and upload in the development server.
The upload crashed mid way trough and the second attempt did not fare better. Decided not to bother anymore but now i cannot upload big files on the development server.
My web page shows that is uploading the document, but when i look on the database the blob as 0 bytes.
I played with making as big as possible max_allowed_packet (now is 1,073,741,824) and net_buffer_length (now 1,048,576) which are the biggest that i can make them.
Is there a way to see where is the data beign lost.
Remember i can upload the exact same file on my production server with no problem.
Very lost...

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject
Written By
Posted
Blob does not save
November 11, 2017 08:18PM
November 11, 2017 10:03PM
November 12, 2017 06:22AM
November 12, 2017 09:31AM
November 12, 2017 11:13AM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.