MySQL Forums
Forum List  »  General

phpMyadmin not showing full output
Posted by: THOMAS COCKING
Date: January 06, 2018 07:56AM

Sorry if this is in the wrong section, I thought it looked like the one best suited.
I have been using phpmyadmin and mysql to create a database and query it. When I run my script, it works okay, providing a 'full' output (about 40 queries), showing each statement and the result. (i.e 2 rows inserted. (Query took 0.0046 seconds.)). This is until I add some code to create a copy of a table:

CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS copy_of_X LIKE X;
INSERT IGNORE copy_of_X SELECT * FROM X;
After this, the output becomes a single line saying that '# 3 rows affected.' This no longer shows any results from select statements or the rest of the creation of the database.

The code all runs still and but before I can see this database in the menu showing a list of all databases, I must first re-log. Since the code creates the tables still and inserts into tables I was thinking it might be a setting on phpmyadmin however this is just a guess.

Does anyone know how to fix this? Thanks

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject
Written By
Posted
phpMyadmin not showing full output
January 06, 2018 07:56AM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.