MySQL Forums
Forum List  »  General

INTO OUTPUT Error 2
Posted by: Llewellyn Pienaar
Date: June 22, 2019 06:54AM

Good day, I am trying to run the following command but it does not seem to work.

[root@ ]# mysql -pPassword asteriskcdrdb -s -b -e "select 'Account ID','Destination','Operator','Provider','Date','BillSec','Rate id','Cost' UNION select accountcode,dst,'PBX',route_name,date_format(calldate,'%Y/%c/%e %H:%i'),billsec as Duration,route_id,round(cost,5) from cdr where calldate > '$prev_date' and calldate < '$cur_date' and cost > 0 and accountcode='$accountcode' UNION select '','','','','','',concat('R',sum(round(cost,5))),'' from cdr where calldate > '$prev_date' and calldate < '$cur_date' and cost > 0 and accountcode='$accountcode' INTO OUTFILE '/tmp/VoipBilling-$date/CDR/$accountcode-$date.csv' FIELDS TERMINATED BY ',';"

Error is: ERROR 1 (HY000) at line 1: Can't create/write to file '/tmp/VoipBilling-/CDR/-.csv' (Errcode: 2)

Note the filepath in the error code and the filepath specified differs. Almost as if Mariadb does not know to create the folder with the date i.e /tmp/VoipBilling-2019-06-22/CDR/BILLTEST-2019-06-22.csv''

Instead it wants to write it as '/tmp/VoipBilling-/CDR/-.csv'

When I run the same command but change the output path to not use the $date it works. i.e [root@ ]# mysql -pPassword asteriskcdrdb -s -b -e "select 'Account ID','Destination','Operator','Provider','Date','BillSec','Rate id','Cost' UNION select accountcode,dst,'PBX',route_name,date_format(calldate,'%Y/%c/%e %H:%i'),billsec as Duration,route_id,round(cost,5) from cdr where calldate > '$prev_date' and calldate < '$cur_date' and cost > 0 and accountcode='$accountcode' UNION select '','','','','','',concat('R',sum(round(cost,5))),'' from cdr where calldate > '$prev_date' and calldate < '$cur_date' and cost > 0 and accountcode='$accountcode' INTO OUTFILE '/tmp/VoipBilling/CDR/accountcode.csv' FIELDS TERMINATED BY ',';"

So it is safe to say this is not a folder permision but the command not being able to create the folder with $date specified.

Please assist

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject
Written By
Posted
INTO OUTPUT Error 2
June 22, 2019 06:54AM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.